- The 2019 program will begin with orientation on May 20 and end with final presentations on July 26 2019. All fellows must be available to begin and end their participation on these dates.
- Fellows are expected to work in the laboratory full-time throughout the 10-week program. Vacation days will not be permitted unless pre-approved by the faculty mentor.
Pertinent Dates and Deadlines:
- 2019 program dates: Monday, May 20 through Friday, July 26, 2019
- Early application receipt deadline: Friday, February 1, 2019
- Final application deadline: Friday March 1, 2019
- Applicants will be notified by email between February 20 – March 31, 2019 whether they are accepted, placed on a wait list, or declined. Students who are accepted will be requested to accept or decline the SURP offer within 10 days.