May 4, 2020, Monday : Final day for Instructors to submit final letter grades for Spring 2020 courses.
May 11, 2020, Monday : Final day to have a letter grade changed to either a 'S' grade or 'NC' grade
NEW! COVID-19 Resources:
Resources for Online Defenses (4/1/2020)
NIH Office of Intramural Training and Education (NIH-OITE): Online activities by week!
Student Health Services: Virtual Wellness Workshops
University Counseling Center: TAO (Therapy Assistance Online) and teletherapy
- A Researcher's Guide to COVID-19:
The University of Pittsburgh reinforces its commitment to graduate students through policies and regulations that ensure open communication among faculty and students as well as fair and equitable treatment.
Milestone forms are now handled via DocuSign. Please contact your Graduate Program Coordinator if you need a form. This includes, if there is a Change in Dissertation Committee, or change to a Graduate Faculty member's affiliation to the university (especially relevant for a student's Dissertation Advisor).
- Graduate Student Parental Accomodation Guidelines
- Mentoring Resources
- Office of Disability Resources & Services
- Office of Academic Career Development, Health Sciences
- Office of Health Sciences Diversity
- Office of International Services
- Pitt Commons - building community through mentoring and purposeful connections
- Title IX at Pitt
- Travel Awards
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate Student Resources
Health, Wellness, and Resilience Resources
- Exercise & Fitness
- University Counseling Center
- Care and Resource Support (CARS)
- Student Health Service
- Health Insurance