The University of Pittsburgh reinforces its commitment to graduate students through policies and regulations that ensure open communication among faculty and students as well as fair and equitable treatment.
3-part original milestone forms are available in the Office of Graduate Studies, M240 Scaife Hall. However, if there is a change in Dissertation Advisor, or Dissertation Committee, please use the appropriate form below.
- Change in a Graduate Faculty's Status at the University Form
- Change in Doctoral Dissertation and Final Examination Committee Form
- Vice-Provost for Graduate Studies
- Pitt Commons - building community through mentoring and purposeful connections
- Office of Disability Resources & Services
- Office of Academic Career Development, Health Sciences
- Office of Health Sciences Diversity
- Office of International Services
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate Student Resources
- Mentoring Resources
- Graduate Student Parental Accomodation Guidelines
- Travel Awards
Health, Wellness, and Resilience Resources