- The 2021 program will begin with orientation on May 24 and end with final presentations on July 30 2021. All fellows must be available to begin and end their participation on these dates.
- Fellows will have mentors and projects assigned to them by the program committee.
- Fellows are expected to work in the laboratory full-time throughout the 10-week program. Vacation days will not be permitted unless pre-approved by the faculty mentor.
Pertinent Dates and Deadlines:
- 2021 program dates: Tuesday May 24 2021 - Friday July 30, 2021
- Early application receipt deadline: Monday, February 1, 2021
- Final application deadline: Monday March 1, 2021
- Applicants will be notified by email between February 19 – March 31, 2021 whether they are accepted, placed on a wait list, or declined. Students who are accepted will be requested to accept or decline the SURP offer within 10 days.